Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is the third official release for 5.x-2.x branch and provides several new features and bug fixes. Some of the strings have changed slightly so I would appreciate translators providing new translations.
Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-1:
- bug #311253 by greggles: Unsupported Operands when editing or replying to a comment
- bug #308585 by greggles: partial fix for pgsql compliance
- bug #308585 by ulhume: PostgreSQL compliance using condition on uid rather than '' for NULL
- bug #317638 by Junyor: Thinko in the Pgsql case - should be creating table comment_notify, not re-creating the comments table
- bug #317638 by Junyor: Thinko in the Pgsql case - should be creating table comment_notify, not re-creating the comments table round 2
- oops - syntax error
- bug #294095 by greggles: notify_hash could just use drupal_get_token
- feature #280502 by greggles: optionally only send notifications for replies to the specific comment.
- feature #221196 by greggles: allow notifications for node owner
- feature #280502 followup by greggles: let the admin choose which modes are enabled in case, for example, they don't use threaded comments
- some whitespace cleanup already done in 6
- proper capitalization - sorry translators
- improved docs