Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is the second official release for 6.x and provides several new features and bug fixes. Some of the strings have changed slightly so I would appreciate translators providing new translations.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0:
- bug #312167 by greggles and review by tjharman: comment_notify menus generally goofy
- bug #308585 by greggles: partial fix for pgsql compliance
- bug #296549 by greggles: followup, only warn if comment notify is enabled for that node type
- bug #308585 by ulhume: PostgreSQL compliance using condition on uid rather than '' for NULL
- oops - syntax error
- bug #294095 by greggles: notify_hash could just use drupal_get_token
- feature #280502 by greggles: optionally only send notifications for replies to the specific comment.
- feature #221196 by greggles: allow notifications for node owner
- feature #280502 followup by greggles: let the admin choose which modes are enabled in case, for example, they don't use threaded comments
- proper capitalization - sorry translators
- improved docs