As discussed in #2830562-7: Update translations on managed sites, it would be easier to provide condition on module if the _hosting_sync_site_has_module() function could be in the hosting project.

I will provide two patches for that.

Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


Grimreaper created an issue. See original summary.

Grimreaper’s picture

Title: Refactoring of » Refactoring of _hosting_sync_site_has_module
Grimreaper’s picture

Here are the patches.

I also add a validation on the features revert all task to check if the features module is enabled.

And so I can see that the code that check if a module is enabled as a problem on a D8 site I used as test. I will see if there is already an issue for that and otherwise I will open another one.

Thanks for the review.

helmo’s picture

Status: Needs review » Fixed

Thanx, both have been committed.

Grimreaper’s picture

Thanks for the commits :)

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.