Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
As part of, we want to improve revision metadata and publishing state capabilities for content entity types, in order to allow them to be used in the following contexts:
- Content Moderation: more content entity types will be able to go through moderation workflows.
- Trash: more content entity types will have archiving support.
- Workspaces: see .
Introduce a new base class for content entities which supports extended revision and publishing state capabilities by default, through
The list of core entity types which will implement the new base class is being discussed in.
- Finish and as this issue depends on them.
- Finish which will allow us to enable revisioning for entity types with existing data.
- Figure out if more common functionality is needed in the new base class.
User interface changes
API addition: a new content entity base class is available.
Data model changes