Steps to see this:
- Enable the language and interface translation modules
- Add at least one other language
- Navigate to /admin/reports/translations
The page looks fairly similar to /admin/modules overall but doesn't make use of the
<details> element, instead adding its own custom JS for expanding/collapsing in locale.admin.js.
After briefly searching through
<details> wasn't really used in core when this form was created.
Instead of using custom markup and JS, use
<details> to hold the additional translation information.
- Decide if this is a good idea
- Decide where we can apply this - only to the locale module? Also to Classy/Stable?
- Write a patch
User interface changes
Slightly different UI - currently the UI breaks RTL conventions for example.
Data model changes