This is mostly a bug fix release, though a few small features managed to sneak their way into the code.
Be sure to run update.php. In addition to cleaning up your database this will make sure that the menu entries are updated.
Apart from the functionality bug fixes, this release also marks a great leap towards being compliant with Drupal's coding style and generally having cleaner code - not to mention actually sporting a SimpleTest by Gábor Hojtsy!
This release also has a bunch of new/updated translations, thanks to all the wonderful translators out there!
Here's a list of issues fixed:
- Added features
- Alert user when url is changed due to it not being unique ( ).
- Ability to add patterns for language neutral nodes ( ).
- Some basic testing. (Thank you Gábor!) ( ).
- Bug fixes
- Follow-up to universal aliasing for taxonomies ( ).
- Fixed links to old (5.x) admin page ( ).
- Don't create unnecessary table and delete it if already there ( ).
- "Strings to Remove" not being removed if they are capitals or the first or last word in the box ( ).
- Taxonomy Terms never aliased in batch update with more than 50 terms in a vocab with no pattern ( ).
- Move the manual path alias checkbox so that the input field is actually below it ( ).
- Path disappears after previewing node ( ).
- Editing customized profile fields deletes blog aliases ( ).
- Token warnings on non-applicable path settings ( ).
- If path redirect has an existing duplicate redirect, new alias generated with -0 ( ).
- Fixing a notice on node/add/$content_type ( ).
- bookpathalias token broken ( ).
- Typo in bulk generate text: 'a a' ( ).
- Code and documentation fixes
- Code fixes and improvements ( , , , , , , , , , ).
- Splitting up pathauto.module for reduced code load ( ).
- Documentation clean up ( , ).
- Synchronising 5.x-2.x and 6.x-1.x code ( ).
Languages included in this release are...
Updated for 6.x-1.1: Danish (da), Japanese (ja), Greek (el), Turkish (tr)
From older versions of Pathauto: Czech (cs), Dutch (nl), French (fr), German (de), Russian (ru), Spanish (es)
ps. Happy birthday, Greg! :)