This is mostly a bug fix release, though one small feature managed to sneak its way into the code.
Apart from the functionality bug fixes, this release also marks a great leap towards being compliant with Drupal's coding style and generally having cleaner code, as well as having the 5.x-2.x and 6.x-1.x code be in much closer synchronisation.
This release also has a bunch of new/updated translations, thanks to all the wonderful translators out there!
Here's a list of issues fixed:
- Added features
- Alert user when url is changed due to it not being unique ( ).
- Bug fixes
- Follow-up to universal aliasing for taxonomies ( ).
- Don't create unnecessary table and delete it if already there ( ).
- "Strings to Remove" not being removed if they are capitals or the first or last word in the box ( ).
- Taxonomy Terms never aliased in batch update with more than 50 terms in a vocab with no pattern ( ).
- Move the manual path alias checkbox so that the input field is actually below it ( ).
- Editing customized profile fields deletes blog aliases ( ).
- If path redirect has an existing duplicate redirect, new alias generated with -0 ( ).
- Code and documentation fixes
- Code fixes ( , , , , , ).
- Documentation clean up ( , ).
- Synchronising 5.x-2.x and 6.x-1.x code ( ).
Languages included in this release are...
Updated for 5.x-2.3: Danish (da), Greek (el), Turkish (tr)
From other versions of Pathauto: Czech (cs), Dutch (nl), French (fr), German (de), Japanese (ja), Russian (ru), Spanish (es)
ps. Hail Eris.