After a few tests had issues with the internal browser and select inputs I decided to investigate. After talking with chx in IRC we found that the issue lies with a single character being inserted.

The original code:

if ($option['selected'] || (!$first && $single)) {


if ($option['selected'] || ($first && $single)) {

The appears to fix several issues.


chx’s picture

Title: Internal browser doesn't select first option and ignores selected options » Internal browser always chooses last option overwriting selected options
Anonymous’s picture

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for two weeks with no activity.