LimeSurvey Sync V2
The LimeSurvey Sync v7.x-2.x handles LimeSurvey datas as Entities (not nodes anymore).
All LimeSurvey datas are availables from Drupal.
This is a development version, you should not use it on production yet !
Because of the significant new structure, there is no update script from 7.x-1.x. If you want to upgrade, you should do it as a fresh new start.
2014/11/27 : 7.x-2.0-alpha1 release.
From 7.x-1.7 to 7.x-2.0-alpha1:
- New major version : manage answers and tokens as ENTITIES (not nodes anymore).
- All datas from LS answer and token tables are availables, especially answers single questions.
- They are availables into DP thought Views, Rules, Token modules.
- LS revisions are stored into Drupal (not LS anymore).
- Create a one survey with all languages (instead of one survey per language in v7.x-1.x).
- Multilingual is handle throught the locale core module (not Translation anymore).
- LS dates are displayed according to the user timezone.
- import user fields datas into the LS token table.
- improvement for easyly theming answers datas.
- Use an unique LS end url for accessing to the LS filling form (with an iframe or a redirection).
- #1828258 : How to show responses within Views module?
- #2143685 : Fill the token table of the LimeSurvey database with corresponding usernames and emails : custom it.
- #1863108 : Make ls_survey not depend on ls_answ.
- future developpements : edit answers on drupal using drupal form system.
- future developpements : Handle participant LS feature for mail compains on DP users.
- future developpements : better responses overview page.
- future developpements : handle published and unpublished responses.
- future developpements : post comments on responses pages.