This is a) a confusing API and b) we don't want to keep drupal_add_feed forever.
- Rename all drupal_add_* methods to use an underscore (like css/js)
- Make it possible to use $build['#attached']['feed|html_head|html_head_link']
User interface changes
- '#attached][drupal_add_feed' => 'feed'
- '#attached][drupal_html_head' => 'html_head'
- '#attached][drupal_add_http_header' => 'http_head'
drupal_add_region_content() and drupal_set_region_content() are also removed - these were dead code already.
Original report by @username
We removed direct calls to drupal_add_html_head_link() but didn't deprecate either that or drupal_add_feed().
Opening this as a critical follow-up, we realised this during the DrupalCon Amsterdam discussion about page rendering.
Additionally, we decided to formalize the #attached support in https://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/core%21lib%21Drupal%21Core%21Page%21Re... so it doesn't use the function names (i.e. you can use #attached['head_link'] or similar). Looks like dynamic function support has already been removed there.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] 79,046 pass(es). View
|#21||2350877-21.patch||26.88 KB||Wim Leers|
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] 79,047 pass(es), 4 fail(s), and 0 exception(s). View