Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This version corresponds with the 1.11 final version for Drupal 5. Unfortunately it is dependent on a few Drupal 6 VotingAPI patches before the final version can be released:
Bug Fixes since beta 4:
- Updating an anonymous comment causes vote to be lost - http://drupal.org/node/212747
- Vote is lost when a different user updates a node containing a CCK Fivestar field - http://drupal.org/node/230921
- Summary DIV is output even if there is no summary - http://drupal.org/node/215591
- Better views integration shows an empty widget when no votes have been registers - http://drupal.org/node/226414
- Localization string corrected - http://drupal.org/node/223515