Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Download avatar_selection-6.x-1.2.tar.gztar.gz 17.88 KB
Download avatar_selection-6.x-1.2.zipzip 21.18 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-1:
- #200879 - documentation patch provided by andrei.ruse.
- #227089 - uploaded files were being deleted after 24 hours.
- #205926 - fixed issue where pager was causing performance issues for high numbers of avatars.
- Fixed issue with selecting avatars to edit, etc.
- Fixed issue with saving of user avatars
- The list of avatars is now retrieved from the database and a new option for scanning the directory for new avatars was added (useful for bulk uploading).
- Changed the "manage avatars" edit screen so it's more useful for large numbers of avatars. A summary page is now displayed with a count of the number of avatars per role / organic group. You can then click on the 'edit' link for a role/group to get the list of avatars for just that role/group, which you can then edit.
- Fixed issue where you lost your current avatar setting after saving the page without making any changes.
- Fixed $Id$ line and coding style.
- Added a few documentation fixes.
- Added in parameter to hook_access() function added in D6