Posted by vijaycs85 on
Bug fixing & improvements listed below:
- 1389456 - by pfrenssen, tim.plunkett: Fixed Call to undefined function jquery_ui_get_path().
- 391c38d - by jandd: Fixed ()['UNTIL'] must be ()['UNTIL'] in date_repeat().inc.
- a562cba - by pillarsdotnet: Fixed Correct documentation of date_format_date() parameter: "$oject" -> "$date".
- ff7e8aa - by IRuslan: Fixed PHP warning - undefined index in array.
- df8cde9 - by coltrane, djdevin: Fixed date_sql_handler() STR_TO_DATE math incorrect.
- e72d1fa - by hefox | vectoroc: Fixed date_timezone_init() attempts to access undefined variable.
- b62b682 - Date range: Expose a single filter to select events that start before the chosen date and end after the chosen date] by anrikun.
- 2ab97fd - Fold long lines in iCal] by sdague.
- 5c8e855 - Date showing on node view - not showing on node edit - PHP 5.4 issue] by bkat and mikeytown2.
- 45d7f7c - by pdrake: Fixed date arguments and filters do not work with relationships.
- 3515ed3 - by arlinsandbulte: Fixed jquery_ui() dependency not in .info file.
- 314c6f0 - by Reinette: Added RFC2447 option STATUS to date_api_ical().inc.
- f817d3d - by tim.plunkett: Fixed Date granularity is too fragile in date_field_all_day().
- ae5d99f - by refman1073: Fixed Date validation incorrect for days > 31.
- 8da3f03 - Prepare for continueing develpment on 6.x-2.x branch
Last updated: March 31, 2014 - 16:44View change notices for this release
Official release from tag: