Posted by amitaibu on
Changes since 7.x-1.0:
- Better handle labels on autocomplete widgets.
- #1909436 by Antti Kettunen: Allow user to interact with an entity if he/she has 'view' OR 'update' permissions.
- #1894802 by dpolant, fearlsgroove: Views reverse entity relationship should check the entity type and the deleted flag.
- #1917560 by Damien Tournoud: On complex queries we might join on the wrong table.
- #1829068 by dealancer: Entity Reference integration doesn't work with Views PHP.
- #2035699 by Dave Reid: Unable to select the 'Default' view mode in the field formatter
- #2013849 by bojanz: Term names are not translated
- #2012314 by aasarava: Entity reference autocomplete does not work when title contains a slash
- #1940540 by pcambra: Don't load the widget form if the entity type referenced doesn't exist.
- #1616680 by slashrsm, jrao, GaëlG, KarenS, franz, bradjones1, Désiré: Added Handle more mapping keys in Feeds integration.
- #1852112 by ezra-g | paulsx: Fixed Invalid field value with devel_generate().
- #1845986 by mikeryan | dave bruns: Fixed migrate to entity reference field.
- #1691612 by b1101: Fixed Autocomplete is searching only on entity properties (not fields).
Last updated: November 20, 2013 - 18:43View change notices for this release
Official release from tag: