Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Updated: Comment #N
As the structure is now changed on d.o this is a follow up of
List of changes to make:
- attachments are now field_issue_files
- attachments are now just file resources
- to find contributors we need to fetch either all comments or files?
From our test environment this comes from http://jsbeautifier.org/json.txt file and passed through
- Write a node fetcher class NodeFetcher which fetch not only the node but the whole tree (comments, files, users)
- Make sure we cache stuff
- Merge the fetch items into one consistent object (class JsonNode)
- Integrate that object JsonNode back into drush_iq
How to test
~/.drush/drush_iq$ ./runtests.sh iqInternalTest.php
- As we now have comments and files separate the same matching algorithm must reapplied in JsonNode.
- Use drush cache? and invalidate appropriate
- What should / could we cache?
- Node short time periond
- Comment: long as we are not interested in changes do in comment
- File: forever as these never change.
- Taxonomy: ?