Drush issue queue commands makes it much easier for beginners, and much faster for beginning and experienced git users alike to create and apply patches.
Drush IQ was broken by the Drupal 7 upgrade of drupal.org. Now thathas been deployed on drupal.org, development of Drush IQ for the Drupal 7 API is progressing on the 7.x-2.x branch. See .
The Drush IQ 7.x-1.x branch is no longer supported, but may be used with other Drupal sites using project_issue 6.x.
drush pm-download grn-6.x drush_iq cd ~/.drush/drush_iq composer self-update composer install
For instructions on how to use these commands, please see the documentation available in drush topic docs-iq-commands.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,727
- Last modified: 13 March 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.