For full release notes and upgrade instructions, please see http://docs.acquia.com/commons.
Drupal Commons 3.4 (Drupal 7.23 core) contains the following features and updates:
- Learn more about how your site visitors use your site
Although you can look at your server logs to see how many people visited a particular web page, having additional information could help you make your website more useful and effective. You can now send user events on your [token global com] website (including user sign-ins, posts, comments, and searches) to KISSmetrics for logging and analysis. (You must create an account with KISSmetrics to use their services.)
- Communicate with your site visitors regardless of their language
[token global com] now integrates directly with Lingotek, allowing you to easily make your website available in one or more additional languages other than English. (You must create an account with Lingotek to use their services.)
- Translate more of your site than previous versions allowed
Version 3.4 of Drupal Commons makes more of the interface and website translatable, both by updating features that previously worked only in English and by exposing more of the interface to translation APIs.
- #2112535 by Devin Carlson: Updated the Lingotek Translation module to 7.x-4.06.
- #2100463 by albertosouza, ezra-g: Fixed White screen if a logged out user click in approve or reprove e-mail link.
- #2069105 by Devin Carlson: Display current events in addition to upcoming events.
- #2073347 by Devin Carlson: Added the full CKEditor library.
- #2099757 by slowflyer: Fixed Facet search in a multilingual commons installation using Apache Solr.
- #2109195 by andymantell, ezra-g: Fixed Bad html class attribute in commons_groups_preprocess_node().
- #2093159 by ezra-g: Update Lingotek to latest release & include dependencies.
- #1932530 by Devin Carlson: Removed the patch to add a fallback on undefined language field values from Entity API.
- #2107967 by Devin Carlson: Fixed Url to notification settings is wrong.
- #2107677 by japerry: Revert patch for bad JS fix to IE7 issue in quicktabs 3.6
- #2106705 by japerry: update commons_misc features 2.0 syntax, add manual install reverts for OG Permissions.
- #2106957 by ezra-g: Update to Kissmetrics 7.x-1.0-rc3.
- #2106573 by Devin Carlon: Updated Rules to the latest commit hash in order to fix configured rules from disappearing.
- #2106621 by Devin Carlson: Update Features to 7.x-2.0-rc5.
- #2086905 by japerry: update features module in concert with updating cosmetic feature overrides.
- Followup to Issue #2065211: Cleanup commons browsing widget views.
- #2105133 by japerry: Don't attempt to set radioactivity energy on a node if radioactivity hasn't been set yet.
- Followup to Issue #2075053: Fixed counters in Tab-widgets are not correct.
- #2102393 by Devin Carlson: Added the Voting Rules module.
- #1971980 by japerry: Add patch to make file so flag exports features correctly
- #2093405 by japerry: UUIDs for search and events solr pages.
- Update versions of Lingotek and Acquia Connector modules
- #2075053 by ezra-g: Fixed counters in Tab-widgets are not correct.
- Added the Commons KISSmetrics module.
- Added the KISSmetrics module.
- #2099035 by ezra-g: Consider adding Translation Helpers module to Commons.
- #2097083 by Devin Carlson : Strings in Commons 7.x-3.x left untranslated.
- #2099043 by Devin Carlson: Fixed browsing widget field alterations using entity language instead of field language.
- #2098505 by Devin Carlson: Switched from the development to the latest stable release of the Message Notify module.
- #2019145 by jpontani: Fixed Searches get stuck after 'You must include at least one positive keyword with 3 characters or more' message.
- #2074019 by Devin Carlson, slowflyer: Fixed Partial node form and languages.
- Progress commit towards #2093159: Update Lingotek to latest release & include dependencies
- Followup to Issue #2065211 by Devin Carlson, ezra-g: Cleanup commons browsing widget views.
- Progress commit towards #2086905: Features overriden on a fresh install by japerry and ezra-g
- #2091559 by Zarabadoo: Add a width to the user picture anchor.
- #2014605 by Zarabadoo: Move the help message region below the page title and tabs, but above the content.
- #2074149 by Zarabadoo: Remove the text shadow on buttons in the IPE admin container.
- #2073025 by Zarabadoo: Fix ShareThis visibility
- #2092161 by Devin Carlson: Update to the latest version of the Rules module.
- #2092149 by Devin Carlson: Switched from the development to the latest stable release of the Timeago module.
- #1932530 by Devin Carlson: Included a patch to the Message module to enable users to modify messages that have an undefined language.
- #2085271 by ezra-g: Fixed Commons Browsing widget makes it impossible to export custom title fields.
- #2091303 by japerry: Remove .gitignore from commons profile.
- #2082787 by Ezra-g: Add solr people tag to search results
- #1933672 by Devin Carlson: Added Include I18N and L10N in Commons download.
- #2039619 by Devin Carlson: Fixed error notice when creating or updating groups with locale module enabled by removing the fieldset which wrapped the group privacy settings.
- #2065211 by Devin Carlson: Cleaned up and standardized all Browsing Widget views.
- #2085283 by Devin Carlson: Updated the Feature API version of Commons Follow Term to stop it from appearing overridden.
- Added support for taking screenshots of failures
- Restored the proper Redirect 403 to User Login version.
- Restored the ability to set the home page page manager title and body using a variable.
- Update Selenium driver
- Change notification email away from the official one for testing
- Test commit to trigger tests.
- #2074179 by Devin Carlson, update favicon to by transparent
- Fixed patch module name.
- #2066869 by Devin Carlson: Included patches to the Chaos Tools Suite and Panels modules to enable Panels internationalization support and updated existing views to accommodate the changes.
- #2064855 by Devin Carlson: Updated the Redirect 403 to User Login module to 7.x-1.6.
- #2070127 by Devin Carlson: Included a patch to Entity Translation to fix translation support.
- #2049201 by Devin Carlson: Use content type machine names for generating CSS classes.
- issue #2075523 by japerry: Tweaks to solr search to make people search page not throw notices or errors in edge cases
- Follow up to Issue #2070719 by japerry, use the privatemsg patch instead of commons.install
- #2070719 by japerry: Enable the privatemsg_realname module to fix when usernames != realnames when sending messages
- Followup to #1908812: Remove build-commons-dev.make
- Build seems to be a bit more stable when adaptive theme is referencing a full commit hash rather than the first 7.
- #2074627 by ezra-g: Updated to Features 7.x-2.x RC3.
- #2074623 by ezra-g: Update to latest Acquia connector.
- #2074525 by japerry: update ctools to fix unsupported operand types error in ctools 1.3
- #1983606 by japerry: Functional build_distro.sh script for building whole commons dev environment.
- Documentation for new build script based off of commerce_kickstart
- #1983606 by japerry, devin carlson: Add registry_rebuild to the update process, and registry rebuild php script in case updb fails.
- Build script to use all-in-one repo and comment out deprecated functions for multiple repos.
- Followup to #1908812: Provide a dev version of Commons make file.
- #1983606 by japerry: remove modules and themes from gitignore and commons modules from make file.
- Merged commons_origins into Commons repo
- Merged commons_trusted_contacts into Commons repo
- Merged commons_social_sharing into Commons repo
- Merged commons_topics into Commons repo
- Merged commons_profile_base into Commons repo
- Merged commons_misc into Commons repo
- Merged commons_events into Commons repo
- Merged commons_site_homepage into Commons repo
- Merged commons_posts into Commons repo
- Merged commons_location into Commons repo
- Merged commons_documents into Commons repo
- Merged commons_wysiwyg into Commons repo
- Merged commons_search into Commons repo
- Merged commons_polls into Commons repo
- Merged commons_like into Commons repo
- Merged commons_content_moderation into Commons repo
- Merged commons_wikis into Commons repo
- Merged commons_radioactivity into Commons repo
- Merged commons_pages into Commons repo
- Merged commons_groups into Commons repo
- Merged commons_bw into Commons repo
- Merged commons_utility_links into Commons repo
- Merged commons_q_a into Commons repo
- Merged commons_notify into Commons repo
- Merged commons_follow into Commons repo
- Merged commons_body into Commons repo
- Merged commons_user_profile_pages into Commons repo
- Merged commons_profile_social into Commons repo
- Merged commons_notices into Commons repo
- Merged commons_featured into Commons repo
- Merged commons_activity_streams into Commons repo
- #1983606: Create a merge repo script to bring in all commons repositories under the main repo.
- Move build scripts into the scripts directory.
In this package
Patches applied in this package
External code in this package