Properties such as 'errors' and 'module' are getting exported. They should not be.

#3 flags_export_after_patch.txt783 bytesshabana.navas
#3 flags_export_before_patch.txt816 bytesshabana.navas
#2 2059967.flag_.flag-properties-dont-export.patch1.42 KBjoachim
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 266 pass(es). View
Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


joachim’s picture

'module' is intentionally exported:

      // Even though Flag adds the module name itself later, we add the module
      // name here for reference by other modules (such as Features).
      $new_flag['module'] = $module;
joachim’s picture

Status: Active » Needs review
1.42 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 266 pass(es). View

Figured this bit of the code could use a little clean-up at the same time.

shabana.navas’s picture

Status: Needs review » Reviewed & tested by the community
816 bytes
783 bytes

I have tested this now and I can confirm it works. I have attached the before and after versions of the export. The original exported the 'errors' array. However, after the patch was applied, the 'errors' array, as expected, was not exported.

joachim’s picture

Status: Reviewed & tested by the community » Fixed

Thanks for the review!


Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.