Posted by amitaibu on
Last updated: August 7, 2013 - 18:18
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.2:
- SA-CONTRIB-2013-065 - Organic Groups - Access Bypass
- On private groups, assume "needs approval" for new subscribers, even if the permission is set to "does not need approval".
- Throw exception if group access field exists only on the group content, but not on the group.
- #2042163 by RoySegall, tstoeckler: The admin "Add user to group" form allows to select invalid group audience fields.
- #2044797 by RoySegall, Amitaibu: Allow having variables instead of fields
- #2046895 by dixon_: Use correct group type in OgSelectionHandler::getGidsForCreate()
- #2016063 by Amitaibu: Use og_get_permissions() in permissions page
- #1997808 by joachim: Fixed With Strict node access disabled, user can't create nodes without core permission.
- #2013022 by hefox: Added Don't both with doing the entity_metadata_wrapper()/private check when () is true.
- #1992238 by jastraat: Added Keep OG context on webform pages.
- #2011182 by hefox: Check $account->uid == $node->uid before og_user_access_entity("$op own $type content", 'node', $node, $account)
- #2011220 by hefox: Limit to 1 the call to entityreference_get_selection_handler($field, $instance)->getReferencableEntities() in og_node_access
- #1865892 by eft: group membership field UI description texts misleading
- Merge branch '7.x-2.x' of git.drupal.org:project/og into 7.x-2.x
- #2007726 by Amitaibu: Fixed og_context() should validate IDs after calling entityreference_prepopulate_get_values_from_url().
- #1998360 by wundo: og_user_access documentation is not marking optional parameters as optional
- #1992430 by wundo: og_ungroup documentation is currently wrong
- #1911738 by balagan: The overriden title in view og_user_group is '%1 groups'
- #1993486 by rlmumford: Errors if a User account has no permissions for a particular group.
- #1784118 by DuaelFr, Amitaibu: "Required" not enforced for Group Audience fields using new complex OG widget
- #1995504 by danylevskyi: Fixing optional parameters docs in og.module
- #1997278 by joachim: missing docs for og_get_all_group_bundle()
- Re-export Message from OG-example.
- #1986126 by joachim: og_get_user_roles_name() crashes if the optional parameter is omitted
- #1982798 by Amitaibu, jsagotsky: Orphan worker queue doesn't delete ids and gets stuck.
- #1982568 by RoySegall: Adding test to "Wrong group-audience values"
- #1983090 by NofarG, Amitaibu: Allow og_group() to return a non-saved membership object.
- #1979320 by DamienMcKenna: Undefined index: #bundle in og_form_alter()
- #1981620 by Amitaibu: Fixed Wrong group-audience values when editing a node with ER-prepopualte with admin user.
- #1966748 by Angry Dan: Fixed Multiple fields appearing on add member form when groups of more than one entity type exist.
- #1975844 by itamar: Create hooks for notifying when OG role permissions are changed
- #1976370 by RoySegall: Adding test to the non members publishing content option
- #1975844 by itamar: Add hooks for notifying when OG role permissions are changed.
Official release from tag: