my template is 2 pages, so i have a page break - this may be the issue.

symptoms: 2 fields in header, first field displays 1 time on each of the 2 pages, perfect! 2nd field displays twice on the first page (first instance overlaps the first field - no regard to my Y-coordinate of '5'), but the second fields displays only once on the second page, and in the correct Y position.

don't make fun about FoxPro - this project is converting out-of FoxPro, but IDs need to carry over as part of data migration.

Capture2.PNG3.23 KBtrapper
capture1.PNG5.28 KBtrapper
Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


NWOM’s picture

I'm having the same issue. My view is also limited to one node based on it's contextual filter, so not sure how it's printing double.

Edit: I figured it out. It only happens when setting "relative to header/footer" in the field position settings. I chose "Page" instead, and subtracted the difference from the X & Y coordinates. Still an interesting issue however.

trapper’s picture


there are several work-arounds here, you could do as you suggested or you could do what I did, Rewrite results, combining the 2 fields into a single field and then displaying that single field in the header.

my issue with using field position relative to page is that my margins were set to default of 15, and my template had content there, so i had to put this in the header section OR adjust my margins. I had already set about 85 fields positioning and didn't want to have to redo most of that (necessary if margins change).

killua99’s picture

Status: Active » Postponed (maintainer needs more info)
Issue tags: +Needs steps to reproduce

Dear fellow Drupal enthusiasts,

I have set this issue to "Postponed (Maintainer needs more information)".

If not already done please add an issue summary and steps how to reproduce the problem.
And please read again, "Making an issue report".

Help about how to do this can be found on IRC and in the user groups.

After there is new information, please re-open the issue by changing the status to active.

This issue was edited with the help of Issue Helper

killua99’s picture

Issue summary: View changes
Status: Postponed (maintainer needs more info) » Closed (works as designed)

Please open a new issue if you still have this problem.