Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-2007-033
- Project: Feature module (third-party module)
- Version: 4.7.x, 5.x
- Date: 2007-December-05
- Security risk: Not critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross site request forgery
Feature is a contributed module that lets you organize and maintain a feature list by category.
The Drupal Forms API protects against cross site request forgeries (CSRF), where a malicous site can cause a user to unintentionally submit a form to a site where he is authenticated. The feature deletion form does not follow the standard Forms API submission model and is therefore not protected against this type of attack. A CSRF attack may result in the deletion of features.
To learn more about Cross Site Request Forgeries please read this article.
- Feature 4.7.x-dev before December 6, 2007.
- Feature 5.x-dev before December 6, 2007.
Install the latest version:
- If you use Drupal 4.7.x upgrade to Feature 4.7.x-1.0
- If you use Drupal 5.x upgrade to Feature 5.x-1.0
Stéphane Corlosquet (scor)
The security contact for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the form at http://drupal.org/contact.