This release fixes several bugs in FileField Sources. Upgrading is recommended for all users.
Changes since 6.x-1.7:
- #1885324: Use GROUP BY when building existing file lists to ensure files are listed if other files have been referenced more than 30 times.
- #1840028 by jeremyr: Correct typo in attach.inc.
- #1334378 by amfranco: Insert file on IMCE fails in Internet Explorer (7-9).
- #1882466 by fearlsgroove and quicksketch: File Browser function compatibility w/jQuery update to version 1.7 or 1.8.
- Cleaning filename display.
- #1650000: Specified file attach path must exist or be writable even if no sources are enabled.
- #1334378 by ducktape, tirdadc, and quicksketch: Insert file on IMCE fails in Internet Explorer (7-9).
- #1547356: Browse option for IMCE disapear after an image has been uploaded in another IMCE image field.
- #1528404: Display sub-folder path in the file attach select file list drop-down.
- Only show IMCE settings if IMCE module is present.