This release of FileField Sources allows the default "upload" field to be entirely disabled, making it so that individual file fields can use any source exclusively. This release also fixes a number of bugs. Upgrading is recommended for everyone.
- #932994 by rudiedirkx and mducharme: Filefield source "Remote URL" (or any other) set as default option (aka Disable Upload option).
- #1885324: Use GROUP BY when building existing file lists to ensure files are listed if other files have been referenced more than 30 times.
- #1325136: Only print out the token tree if token.module exists.
- #1891000 by GeduR: Source: Attach (FTP) file_scan_directory not ported to Drupal 7.
- #1853946 by Daluxz: Error attaching private files via IMCE.
- #1840028 by jeremyr: Correct typo in attach.inc.
- #1936836: Load includes for validation (Fatal error: Call to undefined function _filefield_source_attach_file_path_validate).
- #1334378: Insert file on IMCE fails in Internet Explorer (7-9).
- #1882466 by fearlsgroove and quicksketch: File Browser function compatibility w/jQuery update to version 1.7 or 1.8.