Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This release of FileField Sources allows the default "upload" field to be entirely disabled, making it so that individual file fields can use any source exclusively. This release also fixes a number of bugs. Upgrading is recommended for everyone.
- #932994 by rudiedirkx and mducharme: Filefield source "Remote URL" (or any other) set as default option (aka Disable Upload option).
- #1885324: Use GROUP BY when building existing file lists to ensure files are listed if other files have been referenced more than 30 times.
- #1325136: Only print out the token tree if token.module exists.
- #1891000 by GeduR: Source: Attach (FTP) file_scan_directory not ported to Drupal 7.
- #1853946 by Daluxz: Error attaching private files via IMCE.
- #1840028 by jeremyr: Correct typo in attach.inc.
- #1936836: Load includes for validation (Fatal error: Call to undefined function _filefield_source_attach_file_path_validate).
- #1334378: Insert file on IMCE fails in Internet Explorer (7-9).
- #1882466 by fearlsgroove and quicksketch: File Browser function compatibility w/jQuery update to version 1.7 or 1.8.