jQuery 2.0 stable is just out, we made sure our JS was compatible with jQuery 1.9 a short time ago so that we could use jQuery 2 when possible.
Here it is.
- Put the library version as 1.9 since it's the API we'll keep compatibility with.
- I move jquery in it's sub folder like the rest of vendor scripts.
- renamed the jquery file with the "official" file name, we don't care it's all abstracted in the library declaration.
It's a perf thing too. Several other reasons but we should do it anyway.
(conditional comments are not great but I'd say to get rid of them the easiest is to drop support for IE8 in D8 :)
|PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 56,141 pass(es).|
|PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 54,491 pass(es).|
|PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 54,500 pass(es).|