Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
While building the translation UIs for configuration entities I found out that many configuration entity properties are improperly typed, the label and text types are not well used and therefore some configuration entities cannot have a translation UI generated, because they have no translatable schema properties. (This also means these will not be exported for translation on localize.drupal.org).
The properties I noticed so far:
- contact category labels and autoreply text
- menu label (and the description is mistyped ad text, while it is actually also a label now, not multiline)
- filter format label
- user role label
- shortcut set label
Fixing these would make config_translation properly expose translation UIs for these config entities as tabs on their configuration pages (and operations in their proper listing screens).
Apply the label type properly to these. Check with http://drupal.org/project/config_translation that it properly works (should result in translation operations on these objects work).
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 53,288 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 53,242 pass(es). View