Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Alpha 4 release of Bakery Single Sign-on for Drupal 7. This is a recommended update for all Bakery users, fixes possibly security issue with cookies.
Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha3:
- #1915494 by coltrane: Prefix data signature and check prior to unserialize.
- #1670534 Fixed Notice: Undefined index: incorrect-credentials.
- #1369660 by glennpratt, coltrane: Added 'Namespace' cookie names to support subdomains.
- #1833258 by coltrane, tunic: Fixed 'destination' URL param breaks user registration form.
- #1670534 by logaritmisk: Fixed Notice: Undefined index: incorrect-credentials.
- #1546034 by David_Rothstein, tunic: Fixed Registering for an account on a slave site does not work at all.
- #1548122 by David_Rothstein: Fixed Configuring a site to be the master doesn't work correctly until you submit the form a second time.
Note on upgrading from alpha3 or development releases: alpha 4 makes significant modifications to SSO cookies so all sites must be upgraded to alpha 4. There is no update routine required, just copy over the Bakery files and clear cache. You may need to clear browser cookies to log in.