Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Right now Drupal is unusable with filesystem (POSIX) ACLs. It's been broken for years. This was previouslyand which are/were doomed to failure.
Guidelines to reproduce:
- build a clean Drupal 8 development environment
- In sites/default,
- chown -R nobody files
- chmod -R 700 files
- setfacl -R -m user:apache:rwx files/
- setfacl -Rd -m user:apache:rwx files/
- Install Drupal 8
- Add a new Article (uploading an image should fail).
- change apache in step 2. for the username of your httpd server.
- step 4. needs to be confirmed or an alternative method proposed.
- last 8.x patch was #4
|#18||issue #1899126 (Screenshot from 2013-02-28).png||318.78 KB||joates|
|#17||issue #1899126 (Screenshot from 2013-02-28 15:37:45).png||318.78 KB||joates|
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 52,391 pass(es). View