I am trying to install the openpublish 7.x-1.0.-beta7 on my local server.
On the step *Configure Site* I got an error
"Notice: Array to string conversion in _menu_router_build() (line 3603 of C:\wamp\www\openpublish\includes\menu.inc)."

This error repeats more than 100 times on the screen. I configured the site with sitename, user details etc and on the page *Drupal Installation complete* I am still gettting this again more than 100 number of times.

I could not find this issue in the issue queue. However, I could see similar issues raised by one person in drupal groups. He too was installing it on local server. Is it related to local server install?

Thanks in advance

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#3 openpublish error.png106.48 KBsnaushads

Comments

jec006’s picture

Hi,

I believe this error is normally related to the use of php5.4.4 - which is the default php for MAMP. Using 5.3 or lower should fix this issue. Currently some of the modules do not work correctly in php 5.4

fledev.com’s picture

Update the Drupal version (except profiles and sites folder), run update.php and the issue will be fixed. Still there will be a context module issue which can be also solved via:

http://drupal.org/files/context-1727794-array-to-string-fix.patch

snaushads’s picture

StatusFileSize
new106.48 KB

I tried to install OpenPublish and OpenPublic on UniServer, Windows 7 environment. I get the same error:

Notice: Array to string conversion in _menu_router_build() (line 3603 of F:\UniServer\www\OpenPublish\includes\menu.inc).

This repeats itself for few hundred lines.

How to resolve this error ?

playful’s picture

TajinderSingh’s picture

Change line 3603 in includes/menu.inc from:
array_multisort($sort, SORT_NUMERIC, $menu, SORT_STRING);
to:
array_multisort($sort, SORT_NUMERIC, $menu, SORT_ASC);

That should fix the issue.

From: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17904933/notice-message-array-to-stri...

josephcheek’s picture

Title:Error while installing Drupal» Installing OP on PHP5.4.4 gives many PHP notices
Issue summary:View changes
Status:Active» Closed (works as designed)

Unfortunately we cannot control the version of PHP on which OP is installed, so this must just be noted. If you are on PHP 5.4.4, you may encounter this issue. The context module that is included with OP has the appropriate fix, but you may need the fix for menu.inc as well.

I wish there was a status of 'Documented' because 'Closed (works as designed)' doesn't appropriately convey (in my mind) what should happen with this ticket, i.e. adding it to a FAQ.