Posted by stella on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:31
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-1:
- fix for deleting of images as reported in #162439
- patch for #163903 where the module was preventing access to all private files except ones in avatar_selection folder.
- Added in changes for feature request #163417. These changes allow users to
limit the selection of avatars available to a user based on their organic group subscriptions. This can be combined with the access roles as well. The layout of the configuration screens also had to change.
- changes for #169129 - separates out the requirement to force users to select an
avatar between user registration and editing a user account later.
- fixed issue with _avatar_selection_image_list() for the admin screen
- modified general config form so when disable uploads is checked, it's possible to force users to select an avatar
- fixed incorrect t() usage
Official release from tag: