Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
* 08b5bc2: Issue #2828259 by kim.pepper: Update Drupal core to 8.2.3 (#836) - Kim Pepper
* f708c22: Issue #2828261 by kim.pepper: Update Drupal core to 7.52 (#837) - Kim Pepper
Drupal core and contrib updates.
* 70fd544: Issue #2785875 by kim.pepper: Update panels (#821) - Kim Pepper
* 73944d0: Allow setting visibility on block update (#826) - Rikki Bochow
* f897c39: Issue #2820247 by kim.pepper: Update Drupal core to 7.51 - Kim Pepper
Updates core and contrib modules to latest (stable) versions.
Security updates for Google Analytics and Administration Views modules.
Updates Drupal core to 8.1.7
* 6446252: Updated entity embed. (#816) - Ben Dougherty
* d6cba63: Issue #2756083 by benjy, LogicException when using dashboard_connector (#817) - Ben Dougherty
Core and security updates.
Key features of this update:
Full release notes:
Core and contrib security updates.
This release includes the following changes:
* refactors the base theme to make it more overridable
* Adds workbench moderation
* Adds password policy
* Support for PHP7
Changes since 8.x-1.0-alpha3:
Changes since 8.x-1.0-alpha2:
This is the first full release of the 7.x-3.x branch.
Since 7.x-3.0-alpha1, a number of accessibility issues were resolved, as well as minor fixes to look and feel and our build process.
This bumps up aGov to use Drupal 8.0.0 full release.
This is the initial release of aGov on Drupal 8. The alpha releases will not provide an upgrade path and should not be used in production.
Initial release of the aGov port to Drupal 8
Includes agov_whitlam theme and styleguide
Drupal core 7.39 and ctools 7.x-1.9 security updates.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.