This update includes a Drupal core update to 7.36 and a Display Suite security update.
The process to move custom modules to their own separate contrib projects has also begun. This means some modules have moved from profiles/agov/modules/custom to profiles/agov/modules/contrib. Please check this when applying the update, and be sure to follow the process outlined at https://www.drupal.org/node/1494290
- SA-CONTRIB-2014-119 - Google Analytics - Information disclosure
- SA-CORE-2014-006- Drupal Core - Moderately Critical - Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Scheduler has been updated
- Fixed a regression where headings lost margins
- Content type displays, view modes and field settings have had a major overhaul
and normalisation. Any Display Suite overrides have been removed. They should
now behave much more predictably, and be easier to theme.
- A new "Compact" view mode has been added for all content types.
- Views of Content Types previously using Fields now use Teaser or Compact view
- A basic style for maintenance mode has been added which can be used without