- SA-CONTRIB-2014-119 - Google Analytics - Information disclosure
- SA-CORE-2014-006- Drupal Core - Moderately Critical - Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Scheduler has been updated
- Fixed a regression where headings lost margins
- Content type displays, view modes and field settings have had a major overhaul
and normalisation. Any Display Suite overrides have been removed. They should
now behave much more predictably, and be easier to theme.
- A new "Compact" view mode has been added for all content types.
- Views of Content Types previously using Fields now use Teaser or Compact view
- A basic style for maintenance mode has been added which can be used without
- The theme has been partly rewritten to accomodate subtheming, and a theme
starterkit has been included.
- Search has been completely overhauled, and is now powered by Search API.
Search API Database has been included to replicate existing search, and the
Search API Pages and Views modules allow you to create an unlimited number
of Search page variations.
- There is a new Site Editor role between Content authors and Administrators.
- The Security Kit module has been installed, and enabled by default on
on installations (https://www.drupal.org/project/seckit)
- aGov can now be installed as a Composer dependency via Packagist, as an
alternative way of managing your distribution.
- Fixed an issue where the installer would throw an error even though installation
- Fixed some design issues with the installer
- Fixed an issue where Beans were not rendering properly
- Breadcrumbs are now provided by the more flexible Crumbs module.
- The Username Enumeration Prevention module has been added for improved
security. This prevents brute-force username discovery via the password
- All aGov custom code is now passed through an automated security check and is
also properly tested in PHP 5.3 (was previously 5.4 and 5.5 only)
- aGov's base theme is now based on Zen, rather than Omega. Existing Omega themes
will still work if carried over, but may have a naming conflict.
- TinyMCE has been replaced with CKEditor
- No more duplicate paths thanks to Global Redirect
- Manage site redirects and maintain content links with Redirect
- Better content cross-linking from the WYSIWYG via LinkIT
- Simple Aggregation has been added
- Upgrades between minor versions now get tested
- aGov now checks itself for updates
- This release includes a new aGov sub theme for NSW (Waratah).
- Line heights have been normalised across the aGov theme. This brings better
line heights and padding around heading elements, but may affect your
sub-theme if you are basing off of agov_base.
This release updates Drupal core to 7.24 and fixes an issue when installing on Acquia Cloud free tier, which has a memory limit of 128M. The memory footprint has been reduced by avoiding a full features rebuild during the install phase.
Another fix of note is adding a header in agov_base to enforce IE edge mode. This fixes an issue where government departments are set to compat mode by default.
This release updates to features 7.x-2.0-rc2 and also updates a number of aGov feature modules.
IMPORTANT! If you have made changes
to your site configuration, and overridden aGov features, you will need to
check for issues at /admin/structure/features and possibly re-create the
features you have overridden.