This update includes a Drupal core update to 7.36 and a Display Suite security update.
The process to move custom modules to their own separate contrib projects has also begun. This means some modules have moved from profiles/agov/modules/custom to profiles/agov/modules/contrib. Please check this when applying the update, and be sure to follow the process outlined at https://www.drupal.org/node/1494290
If you get warnings related to moved modules, go to the module updates page in order to rebuild the registry.
- SA-CONTRIB-2014-119 - Google Analytics - Information disclosure
- SA-CORE-2014-006- Drupal Core - Moderately Critical - Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Scheduler has been updated
- Fixed a regression where headings lost margins
- Content type displays, view modes and field settings have had a major overhaul
and normalisation. Any Display Suite overrides have been removed. They should
now behave much more predictably, and be easier to theme.
- A new "Compact" view mode has been added for all content types.
- Views of Content Types previously using Fields now use Teaser or Compact view
- A basic style for maintenance mode has been added which can be used without
- The theme has been partly rewritten to accomodate subtheming, and a theme
starterkit has been included.
- Search has been completely overhauled, and is now powered by Search API.
Search API Database has been included to replicate existing search, and the
Search API Pages and Views modules allow you to create an unlimited number
of Search page variations.
- There is a new Site Editor role between Content authors and Administrators.
- The Security Kit module has been installed, and enabled by default on
on installations (https://www.drupal.org/project/seckit)
- aGov can now be installed as a Composer dependency via Packagist, as an
alternative way of managing your distribution.
- Fixed an issue where the installer would throw an error even though installation
- Fixed some design issues with the installer
- Fixed an issue where Beans were not rendering properly