Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
* #1300240: Add tracking for form error messages
* #1741514: Add support for DoubleClick remarketing tracker
* #1595176: Allow tokens in custom variable names
* #1702522: Declare variables for Variable API module and i18n module
* #1586356: Missing 'weight' support from hook_field_widget_info() makes it impossible to sanely order widgets
* Code cleanup: Removed deprecated segmentation code.
* Support new overlay token_tree browser
* #1817562: Keep the internal URL for Google Analytics website overlay intact.
* #1801020: Track colorbox as pageview
* #1608310: Cross-domain link tracking fails because it does not return false
* #1801046: Invalid jQuery selectors causing errors in IE8 using updated jQuery (1.7+)
* #1797988: Added some DNT tests.
* Added more forbidden tokens to the blacklist.
* Replace all type of dashes (n-dash, m-dash, minus) with the normal dashes.
* #1509610: Invalid dashes in UA–xxxxxxxx–y cannot copied & pasted from Google Analytics website
* #1804716: Setup optional modules in .test's fails
* Remove double quotes from module name
* #1793658: Update links to Google Analytics help and reference pages.
* #1783870: Custom variables can be 128 byte long now (Google API change)
* #1774238: Update link to "Setting Up Site Search for a Profile"
* Make hook_permission match danger warning - Google Analytics
* #1368748 Reduced severity if UA account number not entered.
* Deleted obsolete googleanalytics_trackpageloadtime variable.
* Revert "#1147322: Added Site Speed report support"
* #1147322: Added Site Speed report support
* #1173778 E_ALL: Node object could be empty
* Some strings in Admin JS are not translatable
* #807320 Rollback: Track outgoing links as targets / Disable event tracking optionally for outgoing links
* #1130420: E_ALL warning when a new user creates an account.
* #1135462: Track translation sets as one unit may produce a notice if node translation does not exists
* Allow longer tokens in custom variables fields
* Collapse custom variables by default