Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download ecommerce-7.x-4.7-beta1.tar.gztar.gz 210.96 KB
Download ecommerce-7.x-4.7-beta1.zipzip 305.12 KB
Final clean ups of a a lot of code. better support for Drupal 7.x.
Changes since 7.x-4.7-alpha2:
- Fix up #process callbacks and remove the no longer used $values argument.
- Fixes bug Deprecated function: Function ereg() is deprecated in valid_credit_card() line 1339 of ec_receipt.module
- Fix up issue with exit not being long enough to hold anonymous ids
- Remove erroneous update
- Change calls to ec_receipt_query_string_encode() to the standard drupal_http_build_query().
- Fix issue where views would display price when the product said not to.
- Fix up a couple of broken rules.
- Fix up issue with Buy now not formatting submitted data correctly.
- Fix up issue with redirecting to payment gateways when a receipt already existed.
- Fix up issue with displaying receipts.
- Fix issue for links not being formatted correctly.
- Fix error in determining if there is allocation.
- Add in missing validation hook execution for charges.
- Merge branch '6.x-4.x' of git.drupal.org:project/ecommerce into 7.x-4.x
- Add in support for txnid to a an argument in a view.
- ec_charge: Fix up issue with settings being removed, and not saved.
- ec_charge: Add in support for $form_state['storage'] handling so components can handle more complex forms.
- ec_charge: add in support for filtering by address parts.
- ec_buynow: Fix up issue where using buy now from a form with no data causing uninitialised error.
- ec_store: Fix up the path to the fields configuration.
- Resolve uninitialised variable error when no country or a non-existent country is passed.
- Fix issue in allocation when there is no misc items.
- Add "In" and "Not in" operators to the the address fields to allow for multiple.
- Convert the token integration to use the new 7.x version.
- Start of the VBO integration.
- Change the add and import to local actions.
- Merge branch '7.x-4.x' of git.drupal.org:project/ecommerce into 7.x-4.x
- Finish getting charges working the new ajax api
- Fix up the tokens on the calculation method
- Convert all the forms to use #attached instead of manually adding using drupal_add_*()
- Expand the receipt info to include attached, which will allow adding of js and css to the checkout even when there is no form.
- Change the receipt checkout to execute the ajax when the select list is changed as well as the select button.
- Fix up the rendering of the credit card fields