Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Note, to get the fully packaged version of Drupal Commons, download Commons from Acquia.com as the Drupal.org release contains only the Commons feature modules and does not contain Drupal core or contributed projects.
For the latest release notes an upgrade instructions, see https://docs.acquia.com/commons/whats-new.
Changes since 6.x-2.7:
- Update Commons release version to 2.8
- SA-CONTRIB-2012-113: http://drupal.org/node/1679888
- Task #1679170 by rb2k: Modules need updates
- Bug #1629860 by ezra-g: Include Apache Solr Search Integration module in Commons
- Bug #1663454 by ezra-g: User relationships patch no longer applies and needs to be re-rolled
- Bug #1666060: Commons_status_streams shouldn't list commons_profile as a dependency
- Bug #1658954 by martysnow: Undefined index watchdog errors in commons_roots_item_list()
- Bug #1464226 by ezra-g: Fallback for View profile tab when Activity Streams feature is disabled
- Bug #1637720 by ezra-g: Your Bookmarks block text misleading when filtered to a group
- bug #1632350: Missing calls to t (translation) function by slowflyer
- Bug #1341172 by mikestefff: Commons_profile menu alter belongs in Commons_status_streams