Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
I'm trying to integrate the IMCE file browser with workbench. Essentially, I'd like the IMCE file browser to appear as a tab on a user's workbench - allowing them to view and manipulate their uploaded files. To accomplish this I've added the following hook_menu to imce.module:
$items['admin/workbench/imce'] = array( 'title' => 'My uploaded images', 'page callback' => 'imce_user_page', 'page arguments' => array(1), 'access arguments' => array('access workbench'), 'file' => 'inc/imce.page.inc', 'menu_name' => 'management', 'type' => MENU_LOCAL_TASK, 'weight' => 15, );
The tab "My uploaded images" correctly appears in the workbench and I can view the file browser. However, none of the user's uploaded files appear and I receive the following error messages:
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in theme_imce_user_page() (line 1093 of .../sites/all/modules/imce/inc/imce.page.inc).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in imce_user_profile() (line 159 of .../sites/all/modules/imce/imce.module).
- You do not have access to any configuration profile to use the file browser!
as well as
- Directory is not accessible.
- Unable to get a working directory for the file browser!
- Notice: Undefined index: perm in include() (line 14 of .../sites/all/modules/imce/tpl/imce-file-list.tpl.php).
Can anyone offer any help? Thanks!