Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I'm trying to integrate the IMCE file browser with workbench. Essentially, I'd like the IMCE file browser to appear as a tab on a user's workbench - allowing them to view and manipulate their uploaded files. To accomplish this I've added the following hook_menu to imce.module:
$items['admin/workbench/imce'] = array( 'title' => 'My uploaded images', 'page callback' => 'imce_user_page', 'page arguments' => array(1), 'access arguments' => array('access workbench'), 'file' => 'inc/imce.page.inc', 'menu_name' => 'management', 'type' => MENU_LOCAL_TASK, 'weight' => 15, );
The tab "My uploaded images" correctly appears in the workbench and I can view the file browser. However, none of the user's uploaded files appear and I receive the following error messages:
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in theme_imce_user_page() (line 1093 of .../sites/all/modules/imce/inc/imce.page.inc).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in imce_user_profile() (line 159 of .../sites/all/modules/imce/imce.module).
- You do not have access to any configuration profile to use the file browser!
as well as
- Directory is not accessible.
- Unable to get a working directory for the file browser!
- Notice: Undefined index: perm in include() (line 14 of .../sites/all/modules/imce/tpl/imce-file-list.tpl.php).
Can anyone offer any help? Thanks!