Just some general tips and tricks about views and related permissions.
- Setting 'access all views' in the user permissions will override all the permissions that you have within each view. It's really important that you grant this carefully.
- You can set views permissions by role, specific users, or alternatively by specific type of permission that a user has. This can be configured in each view.
As an example, ensure only users with the 'view published content' permission can see the contents of a view.
1. Click on the link next to Access in the Views admin window.
2. Next, select the type of access restriction to be 'Permission'
3. Finally, find the permission to use when checking access, apply that to the display and save the view.