Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The first release of Browscap in over two years, this update includes numerous bug fixes and improvements.
- Added permissions to restrict Browscap administration and reports.
- Added a configurable update interval.
- Added an upgrade path from Browscap 5.x.
- Improved PostgreSQL compatibility.
- Updated the settings page description.
- Moved the refresh browscap data button to the settings page.
- Improved translation support.
- Fixed menu titles and description being improperly translated.
- Corrected errors in the downloaded browscap data file. [#107762]
- Fixed PDOException by truncating HTTP_USER_AGENT data before saving it to the database.
- Fixed parsing under PHP 5.3.
- Ensured that browscap_get_browser() always returned information.
In addition to the above, most of the module as also been cleaned up with better coding standards, variable names, comments, etc.
Please continue to make Browscap better by providing feedback in the Browscap issue queue.