Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Highlights in this release:
- Several performance related optimizations have been added.
- Added HTTP range support for high performance link checks with GET method.
- New link checker mode: internal only
Other changes and bugfixes:
* Fix for access bypass vulnerability.
* #1429284: Don't follow redirects
* Removed block 'title' for consitency reasons. It's only a title in administration and should not contain URLs
* Show a recommendation next to blacklisted filter names.
* #1149596: Links with spaces are not extracted
* Backported some documentation fixes
* Batch redirect URL added for blocks
* #860700: Disable all non-http(s) links for link checking until we have curl implemented
* #1054118: After batch scan the target url is not pointing to the node view
* #1075390: Added HTTP range support (Performance)
* Links disabled for checking (blacklist, never checked) will be counted as as unchecked and the number of unchecked links will therefore never become zero.
* #1321378: Improve performance of queries
* #953958: User able to see other user broken links
* truncate is ***much*** more faster than delete.
* #725398: variable_get() may not be available in the install.php run
* First decode, than filter as URLs could theoretically consist of encoded blanks only.
* #1067160 by somimi: Minor grammar fixes to some of the descriptions in linkchecker.pages.inc
* Removing translation directories
* #903318: Internal Links in cck, weblinks and links fields are not extracted.
* Remove locale module setUp as notices in _linkchecker_add_node_links() has been fixed.
* Prevent notices if tests run without locale module.
* #780242 by AlexisWilke: Several E_NOTICE when dealing with the URLs
* #500090 by hass: Block removal of RFC domains in exclude links
* #685580 by wheyse: CCK field_name need to be checked with empty() as the value could be empty
* Upgrade line break converter from D5 filter/2 to D6 filter/1.
* #661484: Empty URL exclusion list disables link checking