Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This time for real. Note that I left migrate in. There's nothing left to be said or done. My vision, my understanding of what Drupal is or what it should be now hopelessly differs not just in technical matters but also in process and the community as well. Time to step down. I will
- see migrate through including core patches either containing or blocking migrate. I see very little potential for controversy here, the migrate architecture is almost done as it is in core, the changes while important are not substantial except the load plugin system. The migrate blocking core patches are very small.
- see through. Zero controversy, there are others wanting this, esp the multilingual initative but if it's not done by Szeged, I will wrap these up.
- not participate in any core issues not listed above. I have filed an infrastructure issue asking for the removal of my follows on core issues. I hope this happens soon.
- likely stay around just not in a core developer capacity
- help in transferring my knowledge (if there's any left that's not hopelessly outdated)
I have removed my elevated roles on drupal.org , groups.drupal.org and qa.drupal.org and vacated #drupal-contribute . I will stay around in small tematic channels, most importantly #drupal-migrate .
Thanks for the last ten years, it's been quite the ride.