Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
After updating to 1.8 Ckeditor wasn't showing up anymore.
After uninstalling and placing the 1.6 back, ckeditor worked again.... but the config.js file was pointed to theme, ... while basic should be ckeditor config.js file.
After upgrading again ckeditor disappeared again.
- Again the config.js file is pointed to theme config.js file
- Pointed back to default ckeditor config.js file = Toolbar show up (no error about 'enter a valid toolbar')
- Ckeditor is showing up, ... but can't select toolbar it shows:
- basic | default | full (no scroll down menu)
- Upgraded jquery.ui from 1.6 to 1.7.3 (other issue posts http://drupal.org/node/1333882 ) NOT FIXED
Same issue for dev release from 15/11.... now I gonna try to downgrade and check when ckeditor works again proparly.
- After downgrading... Bug is also present in 1.7 still same issue...
- downgrading to 1.6 ckeditor is working again, scroll down for toolbar shows up again (jquery.ui is still 1.7.3)