Table not created when installing and enabling the module from the GUI.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'vih_drupal.masquerade' doesn't exist: SELECT uid_from FROM {masquerade} WHERE sid = :sid AND uid_as = :uid_as; Array ( [:sid] => E2O_hDaNk0X8G7kvAIMa0jcaHWmv159__3kwou4G6Rc [:uid_as] => 3 ) i masquerade_init() (linje 52 af /sites/all/modules/masquerade/masquerade.module).


andypost’s picture

Strange... please try a clean install. Probably this caused by some module.
I can't reproduce this bug

Kristen Pol’s picture

I also had this same problem.

Drupal 7.9
masquerade 7.x-1.0-rc4

I have a lot of other modules installed but I'm doubtful it is a conflict. The site was just set up today.

I was unable to disable the module via drush so I updated it directly in the database but Drupal was still unhappy until I moved the masquerade module directory out of the modules directory so it couldn't find it anymore.

[update] I disabled my featured content module and then re-enabled masquerade. It gave me a "segmentation fault" but the table was created. I'll check the FC module to see what may be interfering. Very weird.

[another update] I can't get it to not create the table anymore. I've tried enabling/disabling the FC module and masquerade (with uninstalling so the tables get removed) and I can't reproduce. Perhaps it is just some weird glitch that will be hard to pin down. Note that I did also see similar behavior on a D6 site with masquerade where the table wasn't created but I haven't looked into it further.


Kristen Pol’s picture

I don't know if this is related but:

shows that if you have

'default' => '',

for text in the schema then the install can not work. I see these in the masquerade schema but for varchar and not text so I don't know if it matters or not.

What is weird is that there were no errors reported in Drupal after the table wasn't created. It only complained when something was trying to access the non-existent table.


andypost’s picture

Status: Active » Postponed (maintainer needs more info)

Module does not have any text fields in schema so it seems that this trouble caused by your env (probably mysql)

Kristen Pol’s picture

Category: bug » support
deekayen’s picture

Issue summary: View changes
Status: Postponed (maintainer needs more info) » Closed (cannot reproduce)