Posted by fago on
Last updated: October 11, 2011 - 12:32
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.0-rc2:
- #903534 Enable input evaluators to work on lists.
- #1297414 patch by Itangalo, fago: add and improve help texts; add links to the improved online docs.
- #1299704 patch by Itangalo: Updates of doxygen for rules_invoke_event_by_args().
- #1287282 make it possible to repair broken configurations
- fixed rules loading to make use of multiple queries when loading dependencies and tags.
- fixed rules_get_cache() randomly being not able to get rules components from cache by removing the unnecessary option of rules_clear_cache().
- #1029600 patch by twistor: fixed enable/disable confirmation form to don't tell the action cannot be undone.
- #1294222 by rfay: Fixed Typo: Unkown -> Unknown.
- #1294780 patch by klausi, fago: Properly deal with entity metadata wrappers: - Fix populating nested properties if parent data structures are not set. - Correctly check for NULL values in case a parameter is passed 'wrapped'. - Improved tests to test passing parameters 'wrapped' and to cover the two above issues.
- Fixed minor spelling mistakes with codespell.py
- #1276740 fixed data selector showing HTML tags. The fix requires the latest entity API version to properly work.
- #1257580 move faces.inc inclusion to the registry. Conflicts with the deprecated faces module - disable it in case you have it enabled.
Official release from tag: