Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Lots of small bug fixes we have unearthed over the past couple of weeks - the initial code has proven to be very stable with mostly small niggly issues with contrib modules and a small number of actual bugs.
Overall I have made the theme cleaner and more consistent especially in regards to the CSS in the sub-theme and big improvements to the admin theme. If you are using or planning to use Gmap or Getlocations modules you need to upgrade. Otherwise if you are not having any issues then you can safely stick with 7.x-2.0, there is nothing critical about this release.
Full backwards compatibility with all 7.x-2.x sub-themes is maintained, you can safely update to this version of the base theme without having to change anything in your sub-themes.
- meta viewport syntax, incorrectly used a semi-colon, changed to comma
- title prefix and suffix vars moved outside of conditional statements, so contextual links always print
- added fix for Gmap and Getlocations modules which choked on max-width 100% for images
- removed grddl profile, no longer required for RDFa
- removed doctype swtich, no longer required for RDFa
- moved print head above hard coded meta tags, so charset is set earlier
- fixed hidden date/time in admin theme
- cleanup CSS in admin theme, add back padding for a browser chrome buffer
- Cleaned up much CSS in the subtheme, better comments and more consistant list styles, removed some hard coded assumptions and old selectors
- Add word-wrap: break-word to all regions and certain wrapper to prevent overflowing content
- converted all line endings back to unix