Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Meta tags completely does not work at my site. Do I need to activate it somewhere?
What I did:
- Install API and UI (did not install Open Graph)
- Added a Meta Tag default for a specific node type
- Changed title to a fix word
- Enabled all checkboxes in "Advanced" (I want to hide that nodetype completely)
- Clicked "Save" and got this Warning: Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in check_plain() (line 1332 of C:\Users\std.BBT\Documents\xampp\htdocs\eeschweiz\drupal\eeschweizd7\includes\bootstrap.inc).
- Looked at a node of that type: The page title did stil show up and also the meta tags.
- Cleared the Cache: Same result
- Disabled all checkboxes in "Advanced", only the title is now set to "something". The Warning is disabpeard.
- Cleared the Cache: The title is not "something", but is the page title. (Which I actually want to hide)
So: Any idea what the problem is?