Posted by drewish on
Last updated: August 24, 2011 - 18:26
View change notices for this release
Changes since 6.x-1.x:
- #1212854 by anrikun: Allow getid3 module to work with version 1.9.0 of the getid3 library.
- by drewish and JohnAlbin: Update comments.
- by drewish and JohnAlbin: Add configure link and missing files to .info file.
- by hswong3i and JohnAlbin: Update comments.
- Change t() to st() in .install file.
- by JohnAlbin: Fixed path in hook_help().
- Style cleanups. Removing trailing whitespace, D7 style comments, moving hook_menu up to the top.
- #886226 by drewish: Bump suggested getID3 version to avoid Deprecated function eregi() warning.
- #886250 by klonos: Update menu paths in installation instructions for D7.
- #863930 by drewish: Add drush command to fetch the getid3 library.
- Move the admin forms into their own include file. Update the paths to follow the new D7 style.
- #737220 by Darren Oh: Remove .cvsignore from repository.
- #510660 follow up by Roi Danton to clarify the installation instructions.
- #347098 by avolve: 'beneath' spelled incorrectly in error messages.
- #510660 by libeco and drewish: Move getid3 libary to sites/all/libraries/getid3, add INSTALL.txt, bump recommended library version to 1.7.9.
- Following the new D7 concatenation coding standard.
- Initial updates for Drupal 7.x and PHP 5+.
Official release from tag: