Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
7.x-2.11 release plan
When you intend to use FFmpeg to transcode videos, make sure your FFmpeg installation handles all the file formats before installing the module. Linux distributions using precompiled binaries, such as Ubuntu, usually do not provide the best compile options and it is advised to compile FFmpeg yourself.
The following guides will help you to get a good FFmpeg installation:
- Ubuntu: FFmpeg compilation guide
- Ubuntu: guide to enhance your FFmpeg installation using precompiled packages
- Gentoo: make sure to setup the right USE flags before installing
- Windows: Windows packages
List of changes
Backwards incompatible changes since 7.x-2.10:
Bug fixes since 7.x-2.10:
- #2102073 by Jorrit: Fixed blank lines in dimensions list causing division by zero error.
- #1991534 by Jorrit: Fixed Zencoder jobs failing with error 'The video conversion process has failed' even when the transcode was successful.
- #1997762 by Jorrit: Fixed dimensions for FFmpeg not being even.
- #1990286 by Jorrit: Fixed custom video dimensions not working.
- Fixed bug where 'Default for this extension' video/audio codec no longer worked.
Enhancements since 7.x-2.10:
- #1991238 by Jorrit: Added wav as a supported extension
- #2066143 by lemming: Added support for other entities than node to the Colorbox embed function
- #2000416 by Jorrit: Added duration to the field data structure.
- #1986270 by Jorrit: Added a warning when a Zencoder job is cancelled.
- #1991238 by Jorrit: Added more supported file extensions to be used in the field settings.
- #2176157 by brycefisherfleig: More actionable errors during ZencoderAPI installation
New features since 7.x-2.10:
- #1155628 by heshan.lk: Added support for opening videos in a Colorbox overlay in the Video Thumbnail field formatter.
Documentation changes since 7.x-2.10:
Other changes since 7.x-2.10: