Update to pushtape_services beta4, includes support for JSONP and cassette.json output
Critical typo in last release:
Issue #2766279 by drupov: Latest update contains drupal 7.5 instead of 7.50
Update core & contrib
Update modules and core
Update core + contrib
Upgrade core & module versions
Update core + modules
Maintenance release, update core + contrib
Routine maintenance update for modules.
- fix for non clean url embeds
- update embed widget styles
- update flux styles
- added permission 'access jspf' to hide JSPF endpoints
- update Features module to 2.3
D.O. did not seem to package the last release correctly. Pushtape_services was listed as 1.0-beta2 but the packager included 1.0-beta1.
- Fix for malformed pushtape_services link & enable colorbox load/inline links
- Add Pushtape Services module
- Remove redundant instances of Genericons in favor of libraries
- Remove Soundmanager2.module dependency in favor of libraries
- Update Flux theme
Fix for #2388909: Notice: Undefined variable: pushtape_icons in include() (line 98 of /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/profiles/pushtape/themes/flux/page.tpl.php).
Update Flux theme and trigger d.o. repackaging.
- Update Drupal Core to 7.34
- Update contrib modules
- Update Pushtape modules
In addition to regular security/maintenance version updates, this release contains a pushtape_page feature for creating static pages, as well as pushtape_player, a new audio player based on soundmanager2.
The last build did not build properly, this is a maintenance fix.
The last release did not build properly, this is a maintenance fix.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.