Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Share the websites folder by default. Add documentation. See below for steps:
1) Stop Quickstart
2) In VBox Manager: Right-click quickstart -> Settings -> Network
3) Adapter 2 -> Check "Enable Network Adapter" -> Attached to: "Host-only" -> Ok
4) This will add "Host computer" interface eth1 to Quickstart
1) Start quickstart
2) Go to the /home/quickstart/websites folder (NOT! the /home/quickstart/Desktop/websites folder!)
3) Places -> Home Folder
4) Right-click "websites" folder -> properties -> Share tab -> Share this folder
5) Popup: "!Sharing not installed" -> click "Install Service"
6) If you get "install failed", try two things:
1) System -> Administration -> Update Manager -> Check to get updated package list
2) If that doesn't work, reboot to reset network
7) Close windows, "restart session", "close anyways", wait a minute, password quickstart
8) Places -> Home Folder -> websites -> right-click -> properties -> share tab
x share this folder
x allow others to create/delete ...
9) Click "Create Share"! -> Change permissions
Client Config (in QS 1.0, only these steps would be required):
1) Places -> Network -> QS091 (wait a minute) -> websites
1) Open File Explorer (Start -> Run -> "explorer")
2) My Network Places -> Entire Network -> Ms Windows Network -> Workgroup -> Qs091 -> Websites
3) User/pass = quickstart/quickstart, check remember password and click ok