Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Registration and login flow got approval in principal at a DrupalCon Chicago core conversation.
The intended approach is
- a single form that handles registration, login, and password reminders
- to allow this form to be attached to other forms
- to allow myriad authentication systems to seamlessly plug into this form (think )
- to avoid trying to rearchitect core with an unverified user role a la logintoboggan
- to make the system compatible with theoretical forms-less editing