I would like to ask for support to decode the error.

SearchApiException: Doch nicht. in SearchApiDbService->getFacets() (line 996 of /users/planiram/public_html/planiram/sites/all/modules/search_api/contrib/search_api_db/service.inc).


kansaj’s picture

after removing the line everything works fine

drunken monkey’s picture

Oh, god, thanks for spotting this! As the comment next to it suggests, this was for debugging purposes and never meant to be committed.
However, I actually thought that this would never be executed, and apparently it also never was for anyone else. Could you please test this by replacing the line with the following:
throw new SearchApiException(print_r($db_query->getFields(), TRUE));
and then post the exception message (the HTML source of the message would be the best, to preserve the formatting)? I would really be interested in what case I didn't think of, there …

In any case, this will be fixed right away, thanks again!

By the way, the message right now roughly translates to "Not after all." in German.

drunken monkey’s picture

Also interesting would be what kind of search you are executing. Search page, Views, custom? As said, I don't really know what kind of query could cause this error.

kansaj’s picture

test was done , but the problem persists. It is actually normal Search page.

<div id="content" class="column"><div class="section"> 
        <a id="main-content"></a> 
        <h1 class="title" id="page-title">Грешка</h1>        The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.                  <div id="messages"><div class="section clearfix"> 
            <div class="messages error"> 
<h2 class="element-invisible">Error message</h2> 
<em class="placeholder">SearchApiException</em>: Array
    [item_id] =&gt; Array
            [field] =&gt; item_id
            [table] =&gt; t
            [alias] =&gt; item_id
    [score] =&gt; Array
            [field] =&gt; score
            [table] =&gt; t
            [alias] =&gt; score
 in <em class="placeholder">SearchApiDbService-&gt;getFacets()</em> (line <em class="placeholder">996</em> of <em class="placeholder">/users/planiram/public_html/planiram/sites/all/modules/search_api/contrib/search_api_db/service.inc</em>).</div> 
          </div></div> <!-- /.section, /#messages --> 
              </div></div> <!-- /.section, /#content --> 

After completely removing the line it's working and producing the next error message
Fatal error: Call to a member function entityWrapper() on a non-object in /users/planiram/public_html/planiram/sites/all/modules/search_api/contrib/search_api_facets/search_api_facets.module on line 888

drunken monkey’s picture

Title: SearchApiException error » Debug line still contained in database backend
Category: support » bug
Status: Active » Fixed

Oh, damn, now I know what's going on here. And of course I completely forgot this issue yesterday and now there's a Beta release with a German debugging message triggering in certain circumstances. Hilarious. -_-

I fixed this issue, the other one seems to be unrelated, though. Please open another issue if this problem persists.
I'll do another Beta release once your problems are solved.

drunken monkey’s picture

Priority: Normal » Critical

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.