Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
when the domain access is enabled and each site has it's own site logo, the invoice takes the logo from the wrong site.
1. create a site 1 e.g. site1.mysite
2. create a second site 2 e.g. site2.mysite
3. choose different default themes for each of the sites from admin -> site building -> domains -> (theme link for the domain)
4. set different logos for each of the site
5. now place an order in site 2 and view the order
6. click on invoice tab. the logo of site 1 is shown instead of site 2's logo